Finally, we want to find good French Bulldog Breeders…after checking out a few tips on how to identify a purebred French Bulldog, you’ve decided to buy one. Congratulations! Now comes the difficult part; finding a well-reputed French Bulldog breeder to buy your perfect French Bulldog Puppies from. But why is this so difficult?
Sadly, we know why…
As you probably know, French Bulldogs are highly sought after, and, as of right now, the breed trending as pets. They are “what people are wearing” now. Because of that, there are tons of “fad” breeders that will sell you a “rare” Lilac or Blue French Bulldog for $3000. Now, not only that’s crazy, but it’s actually inhumane. They are called “greeders” in the dog-lover community due to the fact that they only care about how much they can make from a litter.
To save you from the hassle that is finding well-reputed French Bulldog breeders in the USA, we have collected a list of incredible breeders; real ones!
Here, you’ll find their names, where to find them, and how to contact them. We promise that all of them meet the standards of real Frenchie-lovers, as we know how important that is. Without further ado, let’s check them out!
Important: Breeders may not be available everywhere, but we’ve managed to find one in at least 28 states. If you can’t find one in yours, you can always contact the nearest one. Also, some of the pages may look outdated, but don’t worry, we double-checked all of them to see if they were still breeding. Good luck!
French Bulldog Breeders in Alabama.
In Alabama, you can contact Harriet Cameron, from Phenix City. Her number is 334-291-9741 or 706-536-6900 and at email@example.com. She’s also taken part in FrenchBulldogRescue.org, an awesome non-profit that has done tons for our beloved Frenchies.
French Bulldog Breeders in Arizona.
Arizona loves French Bulldogs! Jill Upton can get you a puppy or two. Call her at 928-970-0165, or write her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out her Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/pg/lepetitelions.
French Bulldog Breeders in California.
California is a baby Frenchie factory!
- Fernanda Barlow – Caramuru. Gilroy, 978-334-1406, email@example.com Check out the website here: http://www.caramurukennel.com. Caramumu Kennel has been active for more than 10 years already. Her last won show was in December 2019!
- Michele Copen – Copen’s French Bulldogs. Alameda, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://www.copensfrenchbulldogs.com. You can check out their new book, A Day Walking in my Paws on their Website!
French Bulldog Breeders in Colorado
- Aspen French Bulldogs – 720-319-1394 – email@example.com. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Aspen-French-Bulldogs-453534674822821/. Website: https://aspenfrenchbulldogs.com/
French Bulldog Breeders in Connecticut.
- Donna 435-740-0101 or Lacey (daughter) 801-589-5734. Ogden, UT. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: https://bluehavenfrenchbulldogs.com/
French Bulldog Breeders in Florida.
- Susan Cooper – Trilogy French Bulldogs, Perm reg’d. Trilogy.FBD@gmail.com. Website: http://www.trilogyfrenchbulldogs.com. Call them at 561-719-1807.
French Bulldog Breeders in Georgia.
Cherie’s Bulldogs – 801-580-2028 – Fayetteville, GA. Email: email@example.com. Website: https://www.cheriesbulldogs.com/
French Bulldog Breeders in Hawaii.
French Bulldog Breeders in Illinois.
Laurel Grench – Brighton IL – 618-372-7547. Email: Dreamcatcherhill@gmail.com. Website: https://laurelspuppies.com/.
French Bulldog Breeders in Indiana
Family Puppies – Nappanee, IN – (574) 354-2428. Website: https://www.family-puppies.com/. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
French Bulldog Breeders in Iowa.
Midwest Frenchies – You can get all the information on their website: https://midwestfrenchies.com.
French Bulldog Breeders in Kentucky.
Bluegrass Frenchies – (859) 582-3315 and (859) 893-3862. Email: email@example.com. Website: https://bluegrassfrenchies.com/
French Bulldog Breeders in Louisiana.
Vivianne Hulsey – Vixbull French Bulldogs
Ponchatoula, 985-981-4988, firstname.lastname@example.org
French Bulldog Breeders in Massachusets.
- Billy Covalucci – Campcovo French Bulldogs. Stoneham, 781-718-5015, email@example.com. Website: http://www.campcovofrenchbulldogs.com/
French Bulldog Breeders in Michigan.
- Lori Krese – Parlez Vous Frenchies. Clinton Township, firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FrenchBulldogsOfParlezVous/
- Susan and Dick Simon – EPIC French Bulldogs. Kalamazoo, 231-645-5658, 231-620-8686, email@example.com. Website: https://www.facebook.com/EpicFrenchBulldogs/
French Bulldog Breeders in Minnesota.
- Jane Flowers – Evergreen French Bulldogs.Buffalo, 763-682-3366, 612-747-5770, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://stanandjaneflowers.com
- Sasha – Sweetheartfrenchies. North Minnesota, 218-252-6283, email@example.com. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mnsweetheartfrenchies. Website: https://www.sweetheartfrenchies.com.
French Bulldog Breeders in Mississippi
- In Mississippi, there are few solid options, and Hilsman Frenchies are the best. You can get all the information through the website after completing a quick questionnaire: http://hilsman.com/.
French Bulldog Breeders in Missouri.
- MustBeFrenchies – Text: 417-293-4789 Call: 417-257-7897. Website: https://www.mustbefrenchies.com/. You can get all the information through the website!
French Bulldog Breeders in New Jersey.
- Mythicbulldogs – Bridgewater, NJ. Text or Call (201) 988-8476, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: https://mythicbulldogs.com/.
French Bulldog Breeders in New York.
- Lynn McAuley – Marydell. Smithtown, 631-366-3190, email@example.com. Website: www.marydellfrenchbulldogs.com
French Bulldog Breeders in Ohio.
- LuAnn Belock – Fayme French bulldogs Reg’d. Cincinnati, 513-221-0826, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.faymefrenchbulldogs.com
- Robin Hannon – Dreamland French Bulldogs. Cleveland, 216-702-2102, Frenchies4me@sbcglobal.net. Website: http://www.dreamlandfrenchies.com
French Bulldog Breeders in Oklahoma.
- Pam & Robert Kelle – Klassebulls French Bulldogs. Dewey, 405-880-0749, Klassebulls@gmail.com. Website:
French Bulldog Breeders in Pennsylvania.
- Jacqueline Griffin – JaPaCa’s French Bulldogs. Perkasie, 215-453-8761, email@example.com. Website: www.japacas.com.
- Gwenn Weyandt – Weywood. Derry, 724-539-1421, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://www.weywoodshowdogs.com/
French Bulldog Breeders in Tennesse.
- Barbara Byrum – Byrum’s French Bulldogs. Oak Ridge, 865-482-3037, email@example.com. Website: http://byrumsfrenchbulldogs.com/
- Diane McMurray– Hallmark. Sevierville, 865-803-5946, Cbtoo2@aol.com. Website:
- Yana Miklos – Lionheart Kennels. Crossville, 931-788-1487, Lionbulls@aol.com. Website: http://www.lionhearthome.com
French Bulldog Breeders in Texas.
- Susan Caton – Maxime French Bulldogs. Brenham, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://www.maximefrenchbulldogs.com/
- Nicholle Hoke – HaloRidge French Bulldogs. Fredericksburg, email@example.com. Website: http://www.haloridge.com
French Bulldog Breeders in Vermont.
- Adrienne Soler – Dos Martinos, LLC. Royalton, 802-299-8295, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.dosmartinos.net
French Bulldog Breeders in Washington.
- Richard & Michelle Shannon – Smokey Valley Kennel. Toledo, 360-864-6116, email@example.com. Website: http://www.smokeyvalleyfrenchbulldog.com/
French Bulldog Breeders in Wisconsin.
- Merri Ann Gonzalez – Chato Kennel. Shell Lake, 715-349-5852, firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://www.frenchbulldog.com/chato
Disclaimer: This list is inclusive but not exhaustive. This list is not intended to be a replacement for your own breeder research to get the most suited one for you. We do not make any recommendation or validate any breeder on this list. You should take this list as a reference and for informational purposes only. And last but not least, we do not get any benefit from these breeders and have NO relationship whatsoever with them.
You Can Get A Frenchie Wherever You Are! It doesn’t matter where you are, you can get a beautiful Frenchie to be a part of your family. Make sure to always stick to the standard though, and don’t agree to buy any “rare” French Bulldog from supposedly reputed breeders; it’s just not worth it. Don’t believe us? Check out the websites above and see for yourself how most of those well-reputed breeders, with awesome credentials (some of them even where judges in shows!), warn you about the dangers of Blue, Grey, Pure Black and other “fad” Frenchie colors.
It’s important to note that puppies are not available all-year-round. Instead, make sure to take measures and reserve your puppies for future litters; it’s well worth it!
So, are you ready to get your new doggy soulmate?